Air Hogs DR1 Micro Race Drone with Flight Assist Technology
- Usually ships in 24 hours!
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Air Hogs DR1 Micro Race Drone for Kids with Flight Assist Technology
Enter the world of drone racing with the Air Hogs DR1 Micro Race Drone. This agile indoor racing drone is equipped with flight assist technologies such as height lock, automatic take-off, and auto-land buttons. Now novice and veteran pilots can follow in the footsteps of Luke Bannister, the world’s drone-racing champion! Start in beginner mode or switch to advanced mode and test out the speed and agility of this drone. With a communication range of 2.4 GHz and 250 ft., you can challenge your friends and race up to 4 drones at the same time! If you run into mid-air obstacles, the DR1 Micro Race Drone is engineered for durability, with a crash-resistant design, ducted propellers and 6-axis gyro for improved stability and control. Pull off tricks like a 360° barrel roll using the stunt button. Simply unbox, charge and fly! The world is your racecourse. Are you ready to join the race?
Compete in adrenaline-fueled indoor drone racing with the Air Hogs DR1 Micro Race Drone. Coming in at 3” x 3” x 1”, this nimble flyer is perfect for agility in small spaces.
- Flight assist technology with automatic take-off, height-lock and landing makes taking to the air and racing back to base a cinch for even first-time flyers.
- Engineered with durable ducted propellers, the DR1 is a tough drone capable of enduring tumbles and crashes.
- Drone charges via USB
- 4-Channel controller requires 2 x AAA batteries, not included
- Communication frequency of 2.4 GHz
- Charge for 30 minutes, fly for 7 minutes.
- Ages: 8+
- 1 Micro Race Drone
- 1 Controller
- 1 USB charge cable
- 1 User Instruction Guide
We deliver Australia-wide! Pick-up option is also available in Melbourne (Elsternwick). Select pick up at the checkout for the Air Hogs DR1 Micro Race Drone for Kids with Flight Assist Technology.