Playmobil How to Train Your Dragon Berk 9243
From the How to Train Your Dragon series, this new large sized Berk 9243 set contains Hicks and his father Haudrauf, the head of the Vikings of Berk.
- With various accessories (eg Hicks's typical Flaming Sword and the Book of Dragons).
- With trapdoor inside the building.
- With electronic light effects (including auto-power-off function): The torch light requires a 1.5 V micro-battery (AAA), the light of the Viking statue two 1.5 V micro-batteries (AAA).
- The Viking statue with electronic beacon can be positioned freely in front of the island of Berk, the sword of the statue is removable.
- The platforms serve as a landing pad for the two lurid dreads
- The revolving freight elevator enables the contained ammunition for the catapult to be transported upwards
- With a ballistic ballista (swiveling and swiveling) and catapult it is possible to defend Berk against enemy attackers.
- At the foot of the island there is a small jetty for boats.
- The statues on the side of the double door can be decorated with weapons.
- The torch light requires a 1.5 V micro battery (AAA), the light of the Viking statue two 1.5 V micro batteries (AAA).
- Dimensions 51 x 44 x 50 cm (LxDxH).
Recommended for ages four to twelve. Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Item Code: 9243
Item: Playmobil How to Train Your Dragon Berk 9243